- Voucher facts
- Voucher ordering process
- Microsoft Partner Network ID information for order form
- Voucher price list
- Voucher forms
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued, unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
- Special promotions may have different expiration dates, specified in the promotion details at Microsoft.
- Standard Microsoft exam voucher terms and conditions
Voucher ordering process:
- Review voucher prices below.
- Fill out the voucher order form and provide payment.
- Receive voucher within 2 business days of payment received.
- Refer to the Voucher Ordering Process (294 KB PDF) document for additional information.
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
If you would like to purchase a Microsoft Office Specialist voucher, please go to shop.certiport.com. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the leading IT certification in the world. More than 1 million MOS exams are taken every year in over 140 countries through a division of Pearson VUE, Certiport.
Voucher price list
DOWNLOAD PRICING SPREADSHEET
Note: Prices do not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or discounts you may have.
- Pricing by Country (33 KB xls) – Last updated July 18, 2016
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located at the top of your order form for you region.